Once the application has been approved, the college/University will issue the Letter of Acceptance, which is necessary for the student to prepare the documents for student visa application as follows:
- Copy of the passport valid for minimum 2 years
- Medical certificate (see sample attached) form a government hospital
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank letter (see sample attached)
- Bank statement with minimum amount of 7000 Euros for minimum the last month
- School documents higher and secondary minimum 50% average (A LEVELS 3 Subjects and O LEVELS 5 Subjects minimum Ordinary pass) Bachelor degree certificate along with all transcripts
All documents must be translated in English and they must be attested from Notary Public then from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and finally from the Embassy of Cyprus.
The applications together with the original attested copies must be sent to College/ University by courier in Cyprus order to be submitted to the Cyprus Migration Office, which is going to issue the Entry visa of the student.
Please be sure that we shall do our best to support you as much as possible in order your application to be successful
More information or Apply Now